The recourse, you have two options. One is to file a content motion to ask the court to enforce the decree that was just issued. The other recourse that you have is you can also file a supplemental petition to modify the time sharing. In that supplemental petition, you state your reason for wanting such a modification. If the court finds in your favor, then they could transfer the majority of the time sharing to you, and the other parent would have visitation rights.

Serving the One

At the Guardian Law Firm, we believe in the sanctity of marriage. It is our goal to provide you with as many resources to help salvage your marriage. If all else fails, we are here to help you facilitate the divorce process to establish long-term stability that minimizes the need for subsequent court action as well as the emotional drain on the parties and families.

We strive to provide the best client service possible in a warm and welcoming environment. To that end, we place a high priority on detail, value, service, and communication, beginning with the initial consultation, and continuing even after the matter is resolved.

We are committed to providing the kind of service and environment that we all want as consumers.

With representation and the right attorneys in their corner, our clients will return to being the productive citizens and family members they have been and wanted to be again.

We truly are here to serve the one.

© 2012 The Guardian Law Firm, P.A.