No. The father would not be obligated to pay. If they want to pay, they can. However, it is not something that the court would be able to enforce. The only way the court may be able to enforce such is if it was already prearranged through a prenuptial agreement or any form of agreement that is written and is established with the court system. In Florida, once the child turns 18, most likely, the parent would not be obligated to pay any form of support payment.

For more information, please contact us to schedule your consultation.

Serving the One

At the Guardian Law Firm, we believe in the sanctity of marriage. It is our goal to provide you with as many resources to help salvage your marriage. If all else fails, we are here to help you facilitate the divorce process to establish long-term stability that minimizes the need for subsequent court action as well as the emotional drain on the parties and families.

We strive to provide the best client service possible in a warm and welcoming environment. To that end, we place a high priority on detail, value, service, and communication, beginning with the initial consultation, and continuing even after the matter is resolved.

We are committed to providing the kind of service and environment that we all want as consumers.

With representation and the right attorneys in their corner, our clients will return to being the productive citizens and family members they have been and wanted to be again.

We truly are here to serve the one.

© 2012 The Guardian Law Firm, P.A.