Serving the one


Paternity can be established in 2 different courts. One through the Department of Revenue. If your spouse or if you yourself are receiving some form of financial assistance from the State of Florida, then the State of Florida on its own accord would try to get the paternity establish and make the other parent pay you child support because you’re receiving assistance from the state. The other way is to file a petition to establish paternity through the family court division of the circuit court. Once you do so, then the court will follow the proper step to make sure that paternity is established and they will also establish the time-sharing arrangement and any child support that needs to be paid.

For more information, please contact us to schedule your consultation.

Serving the One

At the Guardian Law Firm, we believe in the sanctity of marriage. It is our goal to provide you with as many resources to help salvage your marriage. If all else fails, we are here to help you facilitate the divorce process to establish long-term stability that minimizes the need for subsequent court action as well as the emotional drain on the parties and families.

We strive to provide the best client service possible in a warm and welcoming environment. To that end, we place a high priority on detail, value, service, and communication, beginning with the initial consultation, and continuing even after the matter is resolved.

We are committed to providing the kind of service and environment that we all want as consumers.

With representation and the right attorneys in their corner, our clients will return to being the productive citizens and family members they have been and wanted to be again.

We truly are here to serve the one.

© 2012 The Guardian Law Firm, P.A.