Serving the one


Yes, it can be modified in Florida but, before doing so, there has to be a showing of a substantial and material change of circumstances. Not only that, it has to be unanticipated. The court also looks at, is it in the best interest of the child to do so. If you can show a showing of substantial change in circumstances. Maybe the parent is not allowing you to see the child or the parent wants to move out of state. Then you can file a supplemental petition to modify a time-sharing and ask the court to do so.

For more information, please contact us to schedule your consultation.

Serving the One

At the Guardian Law Firm, we believe in the sanctity of marriage. It is our goal to provide you with as many resources to help salvage your marriage. If all else fails, we are here to help you facilitate the divorce process to establish long-term stability that minimizes the need for subsequent court action as well as the emotional drain on the parties and families.

We strive to provide the best client service possible in a warm and welcoming environment. To that end, we place a high priority on detail, value, service, and communication, beginning with the initial consultation, and continuing even after the matter is resolved.

We are committed to providing the kind of service and environment that we all want as consumers.

With representation and the right attorneys in their corner, our clients will return to being the productive citizens and family members they have been and wanted to be again.

We truly are here to serve the one.

© 2012 The Guardian Law Firm, P.A.