Marital Assets and Liabilities Part 11 of 15 | Divorce Attorney Fort Myers/Naples
- Party must specifically ask the Court to partition marital real property. Include:
- Property to be partitioned
- Names and places of residence of the owners
- Public or private sale of realty
- Attorney’s fees and costs
- In the absence of an agreement of the parties or appropriate pleadings praying for partition, a court has no authority either to partition jointly-owned property.
For more information please contact us to schedule your free consultation.
Serving the One
At the Guardian Law Firm, we believe in the sanctity of marriage. It is our goal to provide you with as many resources to help salvage your marriage. If all else fails, we are here to help you facilitate the divorce process to establish long-term stability that minimizes the need for subsequent court action as well as the emotional drain on the parties and families.
We strive to provide the best client service possible in a warm and welcoming environment. To that end, we place a high priority on detail, value, service, and communication, beginning with the initial consultation, and continuing even after the matter is resolved.
We are committed to providing the kind of service and environment that we all want as consumers.
With representation and the right attorneys in their corner, our clients will return to being the productive citizens and family members they have been and wanted to be again.
We truly are here to serve the one.