If they are denying you access to your child you can file a contempt motion and bring it forth in the court system. You ask the court to force the other party to follow such final judgment which gave you that time with the child. If the court finds in your favor, then the other party can also owe you your attorney’s fees. Another was is to get the police involved, as long as you have your final judgment and you have the proper documentation which lays out the time sharing agreement. Then the police may be able to essentially force the parent to turn over the child to you.

For more information, please contact us to schedule your consultation.

Serving the One

At the Guardian Law Firm, we believe in the sanctity of marriage. It is our goal to provide you with as many resources to help salvage your marriage. If all else fails, we are here to help you facilitate the divorce process to establish long-term stability that minimizes the need for subsequent court action as well as the emotional drain on the parties and families.

We strive to provide the best client service possible in a warm and welcoming environment. To that end, we place a high priority on detail, value, service, and communication, beginning with the initial consultation, and continuing even after the matter is resolved.

We are committed to providing the kind of service and environment that we all want as consumers.

With representation and the right attorneys in their corner, our clients will return to being the productive citizens and family members they have been and wanted to be again.

We truly are here to serve the one.

© 2012 The Guardian Law Firm, P.A.