The first thing that you can do is file an emergency pick up order, which would require the police to pick up the child from the other parent and return the child to you if you have proper documentation that the child is supposed to be with you. Second, you can also file a contempt motion with the court to have the order enforced. The other thing you can do as well is to file a supplemental petition to modify the time sharing which would then give you more time-sharing with the child and the noncustodial parent would have less time sharing because they are not able to follow the schedule that is currently in place.

For more information, please contact us to schedule your consultation.

Serving the One

At the Guardian Law Firm, we believe in the sanctity of marriage. It is our goal to provide you with as many resources to help salvage your marriage. If all else fails, we are here to help you facilitate the divorce process to establish long-term stability that minimizes the need for subsequent court action as well as the emotional drain on the parties and families.

We strive to provide the best client service possible in a warm and welcoming environment. To that end, we place a high priority on detail, value, service, and communication, beginning with the initial consultation, and continuing even after the matter is resolved.

We are committed to providing the kind of service and environment that we all want as consumers.

With representation and the right attorneys in their corner, our clients will return to being the productive citizens and family members they have been and wanted to be again.

We truly are here to serve the one.

© 2012 The Guardian Law Firm, P.A.