Serving the one


It depends. If child support was already established through the courts, and let’s say, ten years ago, then you will need to keep the receipt for at least the past ten years because the court can go all the way back to when that judgment was made to enforce that child support order. Now, if it was never established through the courts, then the most that the court can go back is up to two years, but again, I would always encourage you to keep every single receipt that you’ve made for support payments, as well as, any payment that you’ve made towards the child, so that way you are properly covered and protected in the future, if anything were to happen.

For more information, please contact us to schedule your consultation.

Serving the One

At the Guardian Law Firm, we believe in the sanctity of marriage. It is our goal to provide you with as many resources to help salvage your marriage. If all else fails, we are here to help you facilitate the divorce process to establish long-term stability that minimizes the need for subsequent court action as well as the emotional drain on the parties and families.

We strive to provide the best client service possible in a warm and welcoming environment. To that end, we place a high priority on detail, value, service, and communication, beginning with the initial consultation, and continuing even after the matter is resolved.

We are committed to providing the kind of service and environment that we all want as consumers.

With representation and the right attorneys in their corner, our clients will return to being the productive citizens and family members they have been and wanted to be again.

We truly are here to serve the one.

© 2012 The Guardian Law Firm, P.A.