Parenting & Time-Sharing §61.13(3) Part 7 of 19 | Divorce Attorney Fort Myers/Naples
(f) The moral fitness of the parents.
- Is the parent willing to sacrifice his or her own interests to those of the children? How is this demonstrated?
- Is the parent living with another person in a sexual relationship without considering the impact this may have on the children?
- Did the parent commit adultery?
- Does the parent respect the law? Do the parent file tax returns and report all income? Will the parent respect an order for shared parenting?
- Does the parent feel a moral responsibility to follow the law, including the law of shared parenting? From what conduct since separation is this demonstrated?
- Does the parent have any criminal record?
- Is the parent forthcoming and honest with financial disclosure? Is the parent’s financial affidavit accurate and complete? Did the parent exaggerate his or her expenses and minimize his or her income?
- If the parent owes child support, is the parent paying it? Regularly? On time? Did her or she start promptly upon separation or pursuant to a court order?
- Is either parent manipulating the payment of child support or access to the children to further a personal agenda of the parent?
For more information contact us to schedule your consultation.
Serving the One
At the Guardian Law Firm, we believe in the sanctity of marriage. It is our goal to provide you with as many resources to help salvage your marriage. If all else fails, we are here to help you facilitate the divorce process to establish long-term stability that minimizes the need for subsequent court action as well as the emotional drain on the parties and families.
We strive to provide the best client service possible in a warm and welcoming environment. To that end, we place a high priority on detail, value, service, and communication, beginning with the initial consultation, and continuing even after the matter is resolved.
We are committed to providing the kind of service and environment that we all want as consumers.
With representation and the right attorneys in their corner, our clients will return to being the productive citizens and family members they have been and wanted to be again.
We truly are here to serve the one.