What you will need is a Florida drivers license or identification card to show that you have been a resident here in the state of Florida for six months or more. If you do not have those, then we can have a document where we have witnesses corroborating that you have been a resident here for six months or more. The second, we need to file a petition for dissolution of marriage, and if there are children involved then you will also need to file a UCCJEA which is a Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Enforcement Act, which gives the court jurisdiction over the kids to determine child support and time sharing issues. You may also want to file a proposed parenting plan where you ask the court here is what I am proposing and hopefully the other party agree on, and a financial affidavit to determine what is your income so the court can base the child support obligation and/or alimony based on that as well.