There are several things you can do. First, you can ask for a wellness check and call the police, and they will do a wellness check on the other party if they have the child. Second, you can file papers at Department of Children and Families to have them conduct an individual investigation on the parent. Then you could also file things at family court as well by filing a supplemental petition to modify asking the court to grant you more time sharing and if the court is going to grant time-sharing with the other party, then for that time sharing to be supervised visitation because of those safety concerns.

For more information, please contact us to schedule your consultation.

Serving the One

At the Guardian Law Firm, we believe in the sanctity of marriage. It is our goal to provide you with as many resources to help salvage your marriage. If all else fails, we are here to help you facilitate the divorce process to establish long-term stability that minimizes the need for subsequent court action as well as the emotional drain on the parties and families.

We strive to provide the best client service possible in a warm and welcoming environment. To that end, we place a high priority on detail, value, service, and communication, beginning with the initial consultation, and continuing even after the matter is resolved.

We are committed to providing the kind of service and environment that we all want as consumers.

With representation and the right attorneys in their corner, our clients will return to being the productive citizens and family members they have been and wanted to be again.

We truly are here to serve the one.

© 2012 The Guardian Law Firm, P.A.