If your ex is an unfit parent and you have proper documentation in order to prove it to the court, then what you would need to do is file a supplemental petition to modify the time-sharing arrangement with the courts. Once you do so, as long as you put forth the proper evidence via if you see things on their Facebook page that they shouldn’t be doing or if you had obtained the help of a private investigator and were able to obtain documents and things that your parents … the other parent should not be doing, then you can ask the court to modify and time-sharing would be changed over.

Serving the One

At the Guardian Law Firm, we believe in the sanctity of marriage. It is our goal to provide you with as many resources to help salvage your marriage. If all else fails, we are here to help you facilitate the divorce process to establish long-term stability that minimizes the need for subsequent court action as well as the emotional drain on the parties and families.

We strive to provide the best client service possible in a warm and welcoming environment. To that end, we place a high priority on detail, value, service, and communication, beginning with the initial consultation, and continuing even after the matter is resolved.

We are committed to providing the kind of service and environment that we all want as consumers.

With representation and the right attorneys in their corner, our clients will return to being the productive citizens and family members they have been and wanted to be again.

We truly are here to serve the one.

© 2012 The Guardian Law Firm, P.A.