What You Should Do If You Are Arrested Part 2 of 2 | Criminal Defense Attorney Fort Myers/Naples
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
- You will most likely be transported to a local precinct or holding facility;
- You will be processed (including ‘mug shots’ & ‘finger prints’);
- You may be given an ‘Appearance Ticket’ and directed to appear at Court on a later date or you may be held until you can be seen by a Judge (this may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours);
- If you are held, you will be arraigned before a Judge and he/she will decide to release you or set bail;
- If you are released on your own recognizance (ROR), you will be directed to return to Court at a later date;
- You may be released pending certain conditions including a requirement that you report to probation or a Temporary Order of Protection may be issued;
- If bail is set, a friend or family member must post the specified amount before you will be released.
For more information please contact us to schedule your free consultation.
Serving the One
We strive to provide the best client service possible in a warm and welcoming environment. To that end, we place a high priority on detail, value, service, and communication, beginning with the initial consultation, and continuing even after the matter is resolved.
We are committed to providing the kind of service and environment that we all want as consumers.
With representation and the right attorneys in their corner, our clients will return to being the productive citizens and family members they have been and wanted to be again.
We truly are here to serve the one.