What You Should Do If You Are Arrested Part 1 of 2 | Criminal Defense Attorney Fort Myers/Naples
IF YOU ARE ARRESTED:
- Stay Calm;
- Do not resist or try to run away (this may lead to further charges against you);
- Be as polite as possible, do not interfere or obstruct the Officers from doing their jobs (this may also lead to further charges against you);
- Give your name and address if you’re asked, but remember you don’t need to say anything more;
- Insist that you be given an opportunity to speak with your attorney;
- Contact an Attorney from The Guardian Law Firm, P.A. as soon as possible;
- Do not give any statement unless you have spoken to your attorney;
- Do not write any statements or sign any statements that have been prepared for you without your Attorney present;
- Notify a friend or family member, so they can make arrangements to facilitate your release (including further contact with our office).
For more information please contact us to schedule your free consultation.
Serving the One
We strive to provide the best client service possible in a warm and welcoming environment. To that end, we place a high priority on detail, value, service, and communication, beginning with the initial consultation, and continuing even after the matter is resolved.
We are committed to providing the kind of service and environment that we all want as consumers.
With representation and the right attorneys in their corner, our clients will return to being the productive citizens and family members they have been and wanted to be again.
We truly are here to serve the one.